Category O (Family member/dependant)
Visa Fees and Service Charges
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 5000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|INR 12000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
VFS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa Fees:
|No of Applications||Service Charge per application including all taxes|
|Above 25||INR 185|
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||INR 310/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- Visa Application Form: The form shall be filled online (on VFS website), printed out and signed.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
- Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
- From the host in Thailand:
- Original invitation letter from the host (spouse/parent/child)
- Copy of host’s work permit or equivalents (in case working with international organisation) certified by holder
- Copy of host’s passport (at least first and last pages, visa page, stay permit page and extension of stay permission page)
- In case spouse is working with company under BOI promotion, original letter from BOI to confirm dependant status
- Proof of relationship:
- Copy of certificate of marriage in English (Spouse)
- Copy of birth Certificate in English (Child)
- Copy of letter of confirm relationship from Indian Embassy or Indian authority (Parent)
- Proof of adequate finance of the sponsor, which shows the flow and source of income of sponsor.
- Applicant traveling from some particular countries (see list) have to submit International Health Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- In case that the host holds non-immigrant visa category ED, non–immigrant visa category O is only eligible for mother of the host.
- Application can be submitted after stay permit is granted to the host
|Download the checklist|
- Colour photographs
- Not older than 3 months
- Size 3.5x4.5 cm
- White background
- Dark coloured clothes
- Full face must be visible, with face and eyes in correct position to the camera, and teeth invisible.
- No sunglasses, hat or any head covering (unless it is warn due to religious beliefs)
- Photographs must be clear, of good quality, and are not digitally modified.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 5 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Kolkata should be filled up online. For more details click here.