Category B (Employment)
This type of visa is designed for applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for purposes of working.
Visa Fees and Service Charges
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Non-Immigrant Visa (Single Entry)||INR 4,000||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
|INR 10,000||6 Months or 1 Year||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 90 Days (each entry) unless otherwise instructed by the Immigration Bureau.|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
VFS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa Fees:
|No of Applications||Service Charge per application including all taxes|
|Above 25||INR 185|
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||INR 310/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- Visa Application Form: The form shall be filled online (on VFS website), printed out and signed.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
- Confirmed inbound ticket to Thailand
- Letters of recommendation from previous employers. (if any)
- From company in Thailand
- Approval letter for employment:
- Original WP. 3 or Thor Tor 3 from Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor
- Original letter from Board of Investment (BOI) (If applicable)
- Original invitation letter from company which is qualified to employ foreigners (must be printed on company's letter head and signed by authorized person
- Copy of I.D. card or passport of the signatory
- Copy of employment contract rationale for hiring the applicant with terms of contract, e.g. position, salary, and duration of contract
- Copy of certificate of business registration and business license issued no more than 6 months with list of shareholders
- Copy of statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) from past year
- Copy of Value-added Tax registration (Por Por 20)
- Copy of financial statement/ balance sheet from past year
- Company profile/details of business operation
- Company map and clear pictures showing activities of the company.
- Approval letter for employment:
- If previously worked in Thailand:
- Copy of previous Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labor
- Copy of statement of personal income tax
- If not Indian national: Any proof of residence in India must be submitted such as Residence permit issued from FRRO.
- Applicant traveling from some particular countries (see list) have to submit International Health Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
|Download the checklist|
- Colour photographs
- Not older than 3 months
- Size 3.5x4.5 cm
- White background
- Dark coloured clothes
- Full face must be visible, with face and eyes in correct position to the camera, and teeth invisible.
- No sunglasses, hat or any head covering (unless it is warn due to religious beliefs)
- Photographs must be clear, of good quality, and are not digitally modified.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Kolkata Indian residents and foreign nationals applying for Transit, Tourist and Non-Immigrant Visas can submit their applications at the VFS Thailand Visa Application Centre geographically convenient to them
Thailand Visa Application Centre
5th Floor, Rene Tower, Plot No. AA-I,
1842, Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba,
Individual Applicants –09:00 to 15:00 (Monday-Friday)
Travel Agents –09:00 to 11:00 (Monday-Friday)
Processing Time will be approximately 5 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand visa application centre.
COLLECTION TIMINGS: - Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
WEEKLY OFF: - SATURDAY & SUNDAY
For more Information:
Call on Helpline No.:- 022-67866003 , between 08:00 – 17:00, Monday-Friday except Holidays.
Email: - email@example.com
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Kolkata
|Download the Thailand Visa Application form|