Tourist Visa Category TR (Tourism Multiple)
This type of visa will be issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for the following purposes:
- to travel to Thailand for tourism multiple entry purpose (category "TR")
Visa Fees and Service Charges
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Tourist Visa (Multiple entry)||INR 12000||6 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 60 Days in each entry|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
VFS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa Fees:
|No of Applications||Service Charge per application including all taxes|
|Above 25||INR 185|
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||INR 310/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- Visa Application Form: The form shall be filled online (on VFS Global website), printed out and signed.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
- Proof of Occupation
- Letter from present company
- Company employee card
- Self Employed:
- Personal income tax of last year
- Trade licence or registration paper
- Cooperate tax document from last year
- Evidence of Transportation
- Confirmed round trip tickets to Thailand at least for the first entry.
- Proof of transportation in Thailand (if applicable)
- Proof of hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand
- The reservation must be under applicant’s name, covering total number of days the applicant wishes to stay in Thailand
- If intend to stay with a Thai resident, the applicant must provide;
- Invitation letter from the host to the applicant
- Copy of host’s I.D./passport photocopy
- In case the host is not Thai, the applicant must provide the host’s working records in Thailand, e.g. work permit.
- Evidence of adequate finance
- The bank statement is stamped by the bank
- The bank statement should cover the full history for the last year 6 months
- The account must have regular financial transactions with minimum balance of Rs.400,000 per applicant
- It is favourable if salary/pension/regular income is deposited to that account
- Applicant traveling from some particular countries (see list) have to submit International Health Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
|Download the checklist|
- Colour photographs
- Not older than 3 months
- Size 3.5x4.5 cm
- White background
- Dark coloured clothes
- Full face must be visible, with face and eyes in correct position to the camera, and teeth invisible.
- No sunglasses, hat or any head covering (unless it is warn due to religious beliefs)
- Photographs must be clear, of good quality, and are not digitally modified.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 5 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Kolkata should be filled up online. For more details click here.