This type of visa will be issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for the following purposes:
- to participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.)
Visa Fees and Service Charges
|Visa Category||Fee||Validity of Visa||Validity of Stay|
|Transit Visa||INR 1900(Per Entry)||3 Months||Permitted to stay for a period not exceeding 30 Days.|
Visa fee listed above is per applicant
VFS SERVICE CHARGES / OPTIONAL CHARGES
Service Charges to be paid per application in addition to the Visa Fees:
|No of Applications||Service Charge per application including all taxes|
|Above 25||INR 185|
Optional Courier Service
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address||INR 310/- (Inclusive of all the taxes)|
- All fees and charges are non-refundable, even if the application is refused or withdrawn
- The above service offering are optional
- The fee mentioned includes Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts while opting for these services
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with Two Blank Pages, and is not damaged.
- Visa Application Form: The form shall be filled online (on VFS website), printed out and signed.
- Two recent photographs of the applicant. Please check details under the tab Photo Specifications.
- Evidence of Transportation (Any of below)
- Confirmed roundtrip ticket(s) to Thailand
- Cruise confirmation in and out of Thailand
- Proof of transportation in Thailand (if applicable)
- From India:
- Original Covering Letter from the Indian sport organiser which the applicant associated with (if applicable)
- Registration paper of the organisation (if applicable)
- From Thailand:
- Original Invitation Letter from Thai organiser/organisation
- Registration paper of the organisation
- Schedule of the sports activity
- Evidence of adequate finance (Any of below)
- Original receipt of endorsement of 700 USD/person or
- Original Bank Statement from last month with minimum balance equally as 700 USD/person with bank stamp and signature or
- Copy of credit Card issued by a bank or financial institution along credit card statement from last month
- Applicant traveling from some particular countries (see list) have to submit International Health Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination.
|Download the checklist|
- Colour photographs
- Not older than 3 months
- Size 3.5x4.5 cm
- White background
- Dark coloured clothes
- Full face must be visible, with face and eyes in correct position to the camera, and teeth invisible.
- No sunglasses, hat or any head covering (unless it is warn due to religious beliefs)
- Photographs must be clear, of good quality, and are not digitally modified.
Note: The Royal Thai Consulate-General Kolkata has full right to ask applicant to change the photographs.
Processing Time will be approximately 5 working days
- If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
- The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand Visa Application Centre.
Please check the list of requisite documents before submitting your application. The guidelines listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible. This will minimize chances of rejection of your Visa Application due to incorrect or inadequate documents.
Thailand Visa Application Form for Kolkata should be filled up online. For more details click here.